Blaze Professional LUX 34-Inch 3-Burner Built-In Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner (BLZ-3PRO-LP/NG)
Blaze presents the Blaze Professional LUX Grill as a leader in the industry regarding the thickness of its components resulting in irrefutable durability while providing an effective cooking system.
By the precision mixing of fuel and oxygen, Blaze Professional LUX achieves extraordinary searing temperatures while maintaining low gas consumption per burner when compared to the top performing grill brands. The Professional’s Illumination system compliments its unmistakable style giving an appearance to catch every admiring eye!
Blaze gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the main burners, cooking grids, body, flame tamers, heat zone separators, warming rack, and control valves.
While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
- 3 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel H burners
- 18,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 54,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner with included rotisserie kit
- Rotisserie kit includes a waterproof motor
- Heavy 12mm stainless steel hexagon cooking rods maximize durability
- 816 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Individual flash tube secondary ignition
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
Weight: 196 lbs
Overall Dimensions (Built-In): 24.25" H x 34" W x 28.375" D
Cut-Out Dimensions: 10.5" H X 34" W X 23.625" D
Blaze Professional LUX Gas Grill Downloads
Blaze Professional Gas Grill User Manual
Blaze Infrared Burner User Manual
Blaze Grill Cart Assembly Manual
All orders over $49 qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
Learn more about how LTL freight deliveries work here.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Elite Patio Direct wants to ensure an outstanding shopping experience for all of our customers. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
We do not charge restocking fees, however, you are responsible for shipping costs (to and from) for any returns. You are responsible for all shipping costs if you choose to return an item even if we offered free shipping on your order.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to email@example.com.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Elite Patio Direct to ship the items to you. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.