Primo Oval G420 36-Inch Ceramic Built-In Kamado Gas Grill
✓ Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
✓ Questions? Call (855) 550-3246
Primo Oval G420 4 Burner Built-in Gas Kamado Grill
The X-Large Gas transcends standard gas grills by integrating a premium grade ceramic shell. Unlike metal gas grills that radiate high amounts of heat and pull the moisture out of food, the ceramic shell acts as an insulator to retain more heat and preserve the natural moisture and oils of the food.
**Natural Gas Grill is shipped as a propane grill with natural gas conversion fittings**
The assembled grill features premium grade ceramics, stainless steel cooking grates, burners, flavor grids, exterior and components. The cart features brushed aluminum handles with a powder coated steel exterior and locking casters. Every Primo is built for years of use and enjoyment. Select from multiple installation options to find the best for you!
- 420 sq. in. of main cooking surface area
- 195 sq. in. of secondary cooking surface area (optional rack system)
- 615 total sq. in. of cooking surface area
- Four (4) 21,000 BTU burners
- 84,000 BTUs total
- Temperature range 220ºF to 650ºF
- The unique oval shape is designed to provide maximum performance and versatility
- Configured for various Primo accessories to enhance the cooker's capabilities
- Made in the USA
- Made of premium grade ceramic that offers superior heat, moisture, and flavor retention
- Highest sitting lid compared to other kamado grills on the market
- Split, reversible cooking grids provide outstanding cooking versatility
Weight: 172 lbs
Overall Dimensions: 23" H x 36.25" W x 29" D
Cutout Dimensions: 11" H x 36.5" W x 27.5" D
Primo Oval G420 Built-in Kamado Gas Grill Downloads
Primo Oval G420 Gas Kamado Grill Owner's Manual
All orders over $49 qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
Learn more about how LTL freight deliveries work here.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Elite Patio Direct wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our return policy carefully:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
We do not charge restocking fees, however, you are responsible for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Elite Patio Direct to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.
Inspecting Your Delivery/Damaged Items
Damage and Defects:
It is your responsibility to inspect products that are delivered to you to determine if your items have any damage or defects.
You MUST notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days of accepting delivery. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days of delivery:
- Email us at email@example.com to report the damage.
- For product defects that are unrelated to shipping damage, you will need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer to remedy any issues. Instructions for filing a warranty claim can be found here.
- We will offer parts, a discount to keep the item as is, or allow a return/replacement.
- Your items cannot be used in any way to be eligible for replacement parts, a discount, or a return/full replacement.
If you don't notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days:
We will not offer any refunds, replacement parts, discounts, or exchanges under any circumstances.
After 5 business days, we are outside of our time window to file claims with the freight carrier or manufacturer. We can sell you replacement parts for repair.
CA Prop 65
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.