Last Update: March 1, 2022
ElitePatioDirect.com is owned and operated by Elite Patio Direct, LLC.
Click to Jump to Section:
Price Match Guarantee
We will match other online retailers' prices. Simply show us the ad or offer and we will match the price. Our Price Match Guarantee only applies to brands we carry on our website.
The Price Match Guarantee does not include costs for installation or labor.
The Price Match Guarantee is subject to the following restrictions. We will not match:
- Out of stock items
- Promotions (such as buy one get one free, freebies, etc.)
- Amazon, discount or auction websites (eBay, Overstock, etc.)
- Online retailers who are NOT authorized dealers
- Online retailers who do not adhere to pricing guidelines set forth by manufacturers
We run promotions from time to time. However, promotions or coupon codes might not work for all of the brands we carry.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the following brands are excluded from Elite Patio Direct promotions and discounts:
- Artisan by Alfresco
- Fire Magic
- Lynx Sedona
Sales & Use Tax
Currently, items sold by Elite Patio Direct are subject to sales tax when they are shipped to the below states:
We are headquartered in Texas and by law must collect sales tax on items delivered to addresses in the state of Texas.
We currently do not collect sales tax on items delivered to other states, however, this is subject to change at any time.
All orders over $49 qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We reserve the right to cancel orders or charge for shipping when the cost of shipping is impracticable.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
Orders received on Monday-Friday are processed same day. Orders received on Saturday or Sunday are processed the next business day, which is usually the following Monday.
In-stock orders typically ship within 2-3 business days after processing. Backordered products might require additional business days before shipping.
We do our best to indicate accurate lead times on our website. However, the lead times stated on our website are not guaranteed.
Many of the items we sell at Elite Patio Direct are too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle.
These big/heavy items will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb. The driver is not expected to take your items inside, to the backyard, etc. Plan on having helpers present to move heavy/bulky items if you are unable to move the items yourself.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery, in large part due to the heavy and bulky nature of the items being shipped. Delays are possible that are out of our control. We do not guarantee delivery times.
Shipping Transit Times
While 90% of our orders deliver within 5 business days of the shipment leaving the warehouse, shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimated to the best of our ability based on our experience.
The amount of time it takes for your product to deliver can vary based on your delivery address, your availability to receive the shipment, and carrier network congestion.
We partner with third party Freight Carriers to make deliveries. Once a shipment has been picked up by a freight carrier, the shipment is entirely under their control and delays in shipping are possible that are out of our control.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
Inspecting Your Delivery
When your order arrives, please ensure that you inspect the shipment. Count the number of boxes and items you receive and make sure this matches the delivery receipt BEFORE signing for the delivery.
Inspect the exterior of the box(es) in your shipment when the driver drops your pallet off at your curb.
- If there is major visible damage to the boxes, please mark "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt and refuse delivery.
- If the damage is minor (small tears to shrink wrap or boxes), we ask that you accept delivery of the shipment and mark "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt.
In either event, contact us right away to report the damage to your shipment.
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have accepted delivery, unpack your boxes and inspect the items in your shipment. It is your responsibility to unpack and inspect your shipment. If you discover damage to your items after inspection, you must notify us of the damage within 5 business days of delivery.
Missing items that are printed on the delivery receipt must be reported to us within 5 business days of receiving your order by contacting our customer service team (email@example.com).
Please note you must mark the delivery receipt "missing" and notify the truck driver of the short shipment before signing the receipt.
In the event of missing items, please allow a few extra business days for the carrier to locate the missing items. If we are unable to locate the missing items, we will ship you a replacement free of cost.
We reserve the right to reject any claim for missing items if the claim is not reported to us within 5 business days of delivery.
It is your responsibility to inspect products that are delivered to you to determine if your items have any damage or defects. You MUST notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days of accepting delivery. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days of delivery:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the damage. If you call us we will ask for you to send an email for documentation purposes.
- We will offer free replacement parts, a discount to keep the item as is, or allow a return/replacement.
- Your items cannot be used in any way to be eligible for replacement parts, a discount, or a return/full replacement.
- If you choose to keep the item for a discount or to accept replacement parts, you have 3 business days to accept or reject the offer. You still cannot use your items during this time.
- Keep packaging, box, and items in case the item needs to be returned to us.
If you don't notify us of damage via email within 5 business days:
- We will not offer any refunds, free replacement parts, discounts, or exchanges under any circumstances. After 5 business days, we are outside of our time window to file claims with the freight carrier or manufacturer.
- We can sell you replacement parts for repair.
Stolen Packages For Postal Deliveries (FedEx or UPS)
We are not responsible for stolen packages. If your shipment is marked as "delivered" by the postal carrier, you must file a claim with the postal carrier.
Elite Patio Direct is not responsible for defective items. All of the brands we carry provide coverage via a manufacturer's warranty with your purchase.
If your items are defective, you will need to file a claim with the manufacturer for a remedy. We do not process warranty claims but have created this warranty guide to help you find the resources you need to file a claim directly with the manufacturer.
Elite Patio Direct wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
We do not charge restocking fees, however, you are responsible for shipping costs (to and from) for any returns. Additionally, you are responsible for the payment processing fees associated with your transaction. You are responsible for all shipping costs if you choose to return an item even if we offered free shipping on your order.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials.
Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Your order number
- The reason for your return
- A photo of the unused, unopened item(s). This can be a simple cell phone photo - we just need this photo for reference in case the item(s) are damaged when they are shipped to us
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
- You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Elite Patio Direct to ship the items to you. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
- Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return.
- After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return.
- After inspection, we will issue a refund.
If you wish to cancel your order, please reach out to our support team at (855) 660-0900 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP to let us know. If your order has not shipped yet, we can cancel the order free of charge and issue you a full refund.
Please note that if we have paid for shipping for your order before you ask us to cancel the order, we will NOT be able to cancel the order. In this situation, you must proceed under our Return Policy procedure.
We cannot cancel orders for made to order items. Made to order items include but are not limited to:
- Chicago Brick Oven pizza ovens
- The Outdoor Plus products
- BBQ Islands
Effective Date: September 20, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Elite Patio Direct, LLC, 1000 N Post Oak Road, Ste 200, Houston, TX, 77055.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: United States
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Elite Patio Direct, accessible from elitepatiodirect.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not sell to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com