Arteflame Weber Style Grill Grate And Griddle Plancha
Now you can achieve steakhouse quality steaks at home with a Weber Style Grill Grate and Griddle Plancha insert from Arteflame.
Once you swap your old grate out for the Arteflame Grill Grate and Griddle Plancha insert you are on your way to grilling your meats the same way they do at top steakhouse restaurants.
The plancha gives the perfect sear while not overcooking the inside of your steak. While the steak is sizzling in it's own juices, it naturally picks up the great smokey flavor from the live fire.
The juices from traditional grill grates drip down into the fire along with the flavor. Live wood fire seasons the meat naturally, with a taste you cannot achieve any other way.
Most importantly, the plancha griddle gets super hot, which is the key to sealing in great taste and flavor. Nothing will ever compare to this formula. That is why the top restaurant steakhouse steaks taste so great.
These three key factors are crucial towards getting you the steakhouse quality steaks you can now grill in your own backyard.
Made in the USA, Arteflame inserts are exceptional for grilling seafood, burgers, veggies and more for the same key reasons above.
Note: When your grill arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it has been seasoned and used several times. Here is the guide to seasoning your cooking surface (instructions will also be included with your delivered product.
UNPARALLELED QUALITY WITH ATTENTION TO DETAIL:
- Arteflame only uses certified steel. This steel is cleaned, rinsed and scale free. This is a crucial distinction between less expensive cooktop surfaces that are unsafe for cooking, materials that can make you ill, deteriorate quickly or chip and break.
- When steel is made, an oxide layer referred to as “scale” appears. This is due to the scaly nature of its appearance that develops on the surface of the steel. This scale contains all the impurities in the steel that come to the surface when the steel cools. Arteflame uses an extensive cleaning process that removes any scale and all other impurities before we even start manufacturing. This results in the smooth, clean Arteflame insert surface you see and grill on.
- Arteflame steel then gets precision cut on expensive laser machines, wiped clean and oiled. This insures every Arteflame insert will have a smooth, food-grade surface where no food particles can lodge and hide.
- This step, while more expensive, ensures a top-quality product that is immediately ready for cooking and also guaranteed to be food-grade safe.
Carbon Steel vs Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel and Cast Iron are very similar. This is why both are very good for cooking and grilling. The main difference is that Carbon Steel contains about 1% Carbon while Cast Iron contains 2% - 3% Carbon. This difference might not sound like much but the carbon affects the grain structure of the metal.
- When Cast Iron is heated unevenly, the heat differential causes stress in the metal as the thermal expansion is uneven. When this stress encounters a pocket of carbon, Cast Iron cracks. This is also why Cast Iron often breaks when it is dropped. The area of high carbon is extremely brittle and can’t stand the shock.
- In a grill, the heat is never uniform. This makes cast Iron an especially poor choice for grill inserts. For this reason, all Arteflame cooktops, inserts, griddles and Burger Pucks are made of only Carbon Steel.
- Center Grill Grate INCLUDED (except for solid plancha models)
- Various Grill Grate Replacement Insert Sizes Available for a Perfect Fit
- Use with wood or charcoal
- Precision laser cut from solid US steel for ready to use food-grade finish
- Virtually maintenance-free: 60 second clean up
- Cooktop seasons with use
- Made in the USA, guaranteed not to break or crack
- *Grill NOT INCLUDED* with purchase
All orders over $49 qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
Learn more about how LTL freight deliveries work here.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Elite Patio Direct wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our return policy carefully:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
We do not charge restocking fees, however, you are responsible for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Elite Patio Direct to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to email@example.com.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.