Artisan Countertop Outdoor Pizza Oven (ARTP-PZA-LP/NG)
- Flexible, controllable temperature options allow users to roast, bake, iron-skillet sear, and of course, cook perfect Neapolitan pizzas.
- All 30418-8 heli-arc welded stainless steel
- 7″ high front opening
- Removable sit-in-place stainless steel front oven door
- 447 sq. in. of cooking space
- Preheats in 15 minutes, and reaches temperatures up to 800ºF
- 3/4″ thick high-quality ceramic slab hearth and ceiling for even intense radiating 16,000 BTU rated stainless steel U-burner under ceramic slab hearth
- Rear burner accelerates preheat time by distributing heat up to the ceramic ceiling slab for powerful top-down heat
- Natural air-cooling plenum keeps control panel cool to the touch
- Countertop installation with rear exhaust
- Removable top
- Halogen oven light
- Solid hot-surface ignition system
- Heat-protected silicone-sleeved wiring
- Available in LP or Natural Gas
Dimensions: 27.68"W x 28.50"D x 20"H
ARTISAN WARRANTY INFORMATION
The warranties shown below commence on the date of the original purchase.
15 years – Stainless Steel Burners.
10 Years – All Stainless Steel Parts.
3 Years – Ceramic Briquette Trays (briquette excluded).
1 Year – Complete warranty – All parts and Labor. (Batteries when applicable are excluded)
All orders over $49 qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
Learn more about how LTL freight deliveries work here.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Elite Patio Direct wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our return policy carefully:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
We do not charge restocking fees, however, you are responsible for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Elite Patio Direct to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to email@example.com.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.