Blaze 26-Inch Built-In Electric Smoker (BLZ-26-ELESMK)
From the makers of the best all-around premium grills comes a built-in electric smoker designed to last a lifetime. The water-resistant Blaze electric smoker is elegantly constructed from 304-grade stainless steel and backed by a best-in-class, lifetime warranty.
While serving as a beautiful addition to any outdoor space, this smoker is also easy to use and versatile enough to slow-cook virtually anything from ribs to cheese on its 3 temperature settings.
Use the ample cabinet space and 5 cooking rack spots to arrange the Blaze smoker to fit your wildest cravings — then feast on the results.
- Configured to be built into any outdoor kitchen
- 304 stainless steel construction stands up to the harshest outdoor settings
- Smoker body is 1-inch thick and double-walled to remain cool to the touch during use
- Water-resistant body give you peace of mind in the backyard
- Temperatures span 112–235°F for a wide variety of smoking styles
- Thermocouple is placed right above the fire source to gauge accurate temperatures
- Completely sealed construction locks in heat for consistent cooking every time
- 6-foot rubber hose exhausts out the back of the unit to keep your outdoor kitchen smoke-free
- 2 adjustable wire grates/racks let you accommodate a variety of dishes
- Single mesh rack prevents seafood, veggies, and more from falling through while smoking
- Racks can be positioned in any of 5 spots, with extra racks available for order
- 1,500-watt electric heating element burns wood chips for delicious flavor
- Insulated fire mat shields your BBQ island from the smoker’s heat
- Dry wood chips can last 2 hours, while wet wood chips can hit a whopping 24 hours
A dedicated 20 AMP circuit is recommended for best performance. A dedicated 15 AMP circuit also works.
Weight: 85 lbs
Overall Dimensions: 26" H x 21.25" W x 23.15" D
Cutout Dimensions: 25.5" H x 20.375" W x 20" D
Requires 120-volt outlet
Blaze Built-In Electric Smoker Downloads
Blaze Built-In Electric Smoker User Manual
All orders over $49 qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
Learn more about how LTL freight deliveries work here.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Elite Patio Direct wants to ensure an outstanding shopping experience for all of our customers. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
We do not charge restocking fees, however, you are responsible for shipping costs (to and from) for any returns. You are responsible for all shipping costs if you choose to return an item even if we offered free shipping on your order.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to email@example.com.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Elite Patio Direct to ship the items to you. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.