Bromic Heating Platinum Gas Heater
The Bromic Platinum 500 series Outdoor Heater is available in natural gas or propane, reinventing industry standards for outdoor heating. The Bromic Platinum series provides a long-awaited stylish and efficient alternative.
Bromic is an industry innovator with sleek designs and exceptional quality. Not only is the Platinum series aesthetically pleasing it is also functional.
- The Platinum series of radiant patio heaters by Bromic Heating have the highest wind rating of any gas patio heater on the market. 2-3 times more wind resistant than the competitors
- Smart Electronic Ignition allows for easy startups
- Automatic re-ignition — should the heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated “Flame Failure Safety Shut-off Control” turns the heater off immediately
- Patented ceramic medium produces 39000 BTUs of even heat.
- Covers an area of 200 SQ ft
- Directional heating – capable of moving 25 degrees left to right of the centerline – allows flexibility from a fixed position
- The bracket system houses the intelligent control ignition switched.
- Top shelf materials, SS443 Stainless Steel and ceramic shields.
- Available with an optional heat shield, which allows the unit to be mounted closer to the ceiling or eaves
- Dimensions: 29.76"W x 14.85"H x 15.59"D
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Voltage rating: 110V
Transform your outdoor living space, brushed stainless steel and a ceramic medium makes Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas suitable for the most exclusive outdoor environments.
Tinted ceramic transforms an otherwise obtrusive red glare emitted by traditional tiles into a soft glow, enhancing the overall experience and ensuring even heat distribution.
All orders over $199 qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
Learn more about how LTL freight deliveries work here.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.
The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Elite Patio Direct wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our return policy carefully:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
We do not charge restocking fees, however, you are responsible for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Elite Patio Direct to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.