Open Air Cinema Cinebox Elite A/V System
✓ Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
✓ Questions? Call (855) 550-3246
Open Air Cinema Cinebox Elite A/V System
Entertain thousands of your community members with a state-of-the-art, giant, Open Air Cinema Elite outdoor movie audiovisual system.
Now you can replicate the complete cineplex experience at your community park, film or music festival, resort, or military base thanks to our Elite Outdoor Movie Systems.
With unmatched quality, durability and versatility, the Elite System is perfect for accommodating truly large gatherings that need equally impressive audio and visuals to complement the event.
Despite its size and durable, puncture-resistant material, the Elite Series outdoor theater system is easy to manage.
The Elite outdoor movie screen sports a removable surface for cleaning allows rear projection for a crisper image and comes in sizes only available to this series.
Featuring our most durable construction and engineering along with the very best audiovisual equipment, your outdoor theater will become an investment in your community that will last for years to come.
Working in tandem with your state-of-the-art Cinebox™ audiovisual console and speaker system, you’re sure to delight and surprise your guests with crisp and vibrant sights and sounds, all while taking in the fresh air of the outdoors.
Elite outdoor movie systems come in 20, 25, 30, and 40-foot sizes.
Each of our systems can be equipped with packages that will enhance your specific viewing needs, including 3D and gaming usage.
- Our Elite outdoor theater system is the most portable large venue outdoor cinema system available today.
- The Elite cinema package boasts a state-of-the-art inflatable Elite Screen, high definition DLP projector, two rack-mountable films festival-grade Blu-ray players and 12-channel mixer, etc.
- The Elite Screens are puncture-proof, wrinkle-free, and will not deflate. Made in the USA, all Elite Screens come with a three-year warranty. Elite Screens come with our Standard Front Only projection surface. Luminance: 0.9 on-axis.
- Custom outdoor systems are available for a wide range of environments and audience sizes. Depending on your venue, the Elite System can be customized to come with a screen capable of both front and rear projection. Additionally, we offer a standard or super quiet generator to assure clean quality power you can rely on. FM transmitter can be availed for drive-in-style events.
- Projector is by industry leaders in large-venue projectors, with optional projector lenses, the brightness of up to 15K lumens, and 3D options.
- 6 x 1000W (each) portable active speakers for powerful, bone-rattling quality sound. Speakers can be combined with subwoofers and amplifiers for that heart-pounding sound.
- Elite Extras: multi-screen monitor previews, advanced video switcher, wireless microphone, padded protective case for projector and extension power cables, 2 x air blowers (one for backup), screen repair kit, Event Producer's Tacklebox.
- In-depth on-site training is available to ensure you get years of worry-free use out of your outdoor cinema system.
- Each system can be customized to meet your unique event needs. International systems are available with 220V power and region-free players.
- Open Air Elite Screen:
- Inflatable frame with directional labels throughout the structure
- Transport bag with handles, cinch straps, & directional tags
- Theatrical-grade matte-white projection surface connected using bungees
- Inflatable screen blower + sound dampening box
- Protective ground cover, with strap
- High tension ropes (8)
- Heavy-duty steel stakes (4) and carry bag
- Repair Kit, sunset start time guide, projector distance placement guide
- Printed instruction manual (available for download)
- 5-year warranty on frame, 3-year warranty on the projection surface
- 1080p HD 6000-Lumen Laser-LED Projector
- Central Media Console:
- 12-channel audio mixer + Bluetooth input
- Wired & wireless microphone
- Rack-mounted blu-ray player with XLR out!
- 2nd blu-ray player, international region free, with wifi, Youtube, and Netflix
- Video switcher
- Dual Preview Monitors
- Pull-out laptop drawer
- Power conditioner / lights
- Storage Drawer
- 3 Headlamps
- Padded case with wheels, open-faced top
- iPhone to HDMI 2.0 Adaptor
- USB C to HDMI 2.0 Adaptor
- 2x 10ft HDMI 2.0 Cables
- 4 Active Speakers (2000W each)
- Elite Extras
- Speaker bags
- Speaker stands with bag
- Event Producers Tackle Box (all the latest a/v adaptors)
- Microphone stand
- Screen repair kit
- Triple head LED-lit extension cord 25’ 50’ 100’
- Sunset Movie Start Time Guide, Projector Distance Placement Guide, Printed and digital instruction manuals
- 24/7 Online Tech Support
- Elite Upgrades
- 5000 Watt Super Quiet Honda Generator for 25' and 30'
7000 Watt Super Quiet Honda EU7000I Generator for 40"
All orders over $49 qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
Learn more about how LTL freight deliveries work here.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Elite Patio Direct wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our return policy carefully:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
We do not charge restocking fees, however, you are responsible for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Elite Patio Direct to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to email@example.com.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.
Inspecting Your Delivery/Damaged Items
Damage and Defects:
It is your responsibility to inspect products that are delivered to you to determine if your items have any damage or defects.
You MUST notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days of accepting delivery. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days of delivery:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the damage.
- For product defects that are unrelated to shipping damage, you will need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer to remedy any issues. Instructions for filing a warranty claim can be found here.
- We will offer parts, a discount to keep the item as is, or allow a return/replacement.
- Your items cannot be used in any way to be eligible for replacement parts, a discount, or a return/full replacement.
If you don't notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days:
We will not offer any refunds, replacement parts, discounts, or exchanges under any circumstances.
After 5 business days, we are outside of our time window to file claims with the freight carrier or manufacturer. We can sell you replacement parts for repair.
CA Prop 65
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.