RCS Premier Series 40" Built-In Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner
✓ Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
✓ Questions? Call (855) 550-3246
RCS Premier Series 40" Drop-In Grill with Rear Infrared Burner
Check out the value-priced, Premier Series stainless steel BBQ grills from Renaissance Cooking Systems. Now you can have a high quality RCS product at an economical price. Be the envy of your friends and neighbors while enjoying one of these stainless steel grills.
The Premier Series Grills feature stainless steel tube burners, sure strike ignition with backup manual flash tubes, cross-over tubes between burners, full width slide-out drip tray, stainless steel warming rack, briquette flavor grids, solid stainless steel cooking grids, and over-sized easy-turn control knobs.
An infrared searing burner upgrade is also available! All of these features are packed into a grill with a powerful cooking system and an immense cooking surface. The fuel type is field convertible for future changes.
The lighting system package includes blue LED lights on the control panel and dual interior halogen lights.
- 5 Stainless Tubular Burners = 60,000 BTU's
- 1 Ceramic Rear Infrared Burner = 12,000 additional BTU's
- Main Cooking Surface: 37.5"W x 18"D = 906 Total Sq. In. Cooking Area
- Premium Grade Stainless Steel Housing
- Solid Stainless Steel Cooking Grids & Warming Rack
- Briquette Flavor Grids
- Sure-Strike Ignition
- Over-Sized Easy Turn Control Knobs
- Full Width Slide-Out Drip Tray
- Fuel Type is Field Convertible
- 15 Year Warranty on All Parts
- Does not include connections
- Must be installed in a non-combustible cabinet for outdoor kitchen applications. Matching stainless steel liner jacket available for purchase to allow installation into combustible materials.
Weight: 165 lbs
Overall Dimensions: 40"W x 20"H x 26"D
Cut-Out Dimensions: 37.75"W x 8.25"H x 21"D
RCS Premier Series Built-In Gas Grill Downloads
Renaissance Cooking Systems Spec Sheet (all products)
All orders over $49 qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
Learn more about how LTL freight deliveries work here.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Elite Patio Direct wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our return policy carefully:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
We do not charge restocking fees, however, you are responsible for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Elite Patio Direct to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.
Inspecting Your Delivery/Damaged Items
Damage and Defects:
It is your responsibility to inspect products that are delivered to you to determine if your items have any damage or defects.
You MUST notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days of accepting delivery. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days of delivery:
- Email us at email@example.com to report the damage.
- For product defects that are unrelated to shipping damage, you will need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer to remedy any issues. Instructions for filing a warranty claim can be found here.
- We will offer parts, a discount to keep the item as is, or allow a return/replacement.
- Your items cannot be used in any way to be eligible for replacement parts, a discount, or a return/full replacement.
If you don't notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days:
We will not offer any refunds, replacement parts, discounts, or exchanges under any circumstances.
After 5 business days, we are outside of our time window to file claims with the freight carrier or manufacturer. We can sell you replacement parts for repair.
CA Prop 65
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.