Mont Alpi 805 BBQ Grill Island Cover
✓ Questions? Call (855) 546-9900
Inspecting Your Delivery/Damaged Items
When your order arrives, please ensure that you inspect every item in the shipment. Count the number of boxes and items you receive and make sure this matches the delivery receipt before signing for the delivery.
After you have counted the boxes and items in the shipment, inspect the shipment for damage before signing for the delivery.
Remove wrapping, boxes, and fillers, and ensure that each item in your shipment is not damaged.
Once you have counted the items in the shipment and inspected each item, mark your delivery receipt as applicable ("clear" if everything is ok, "missing" for missing items on the receipt, "damaged" for damaged goods or "wrap broken" if boxes or shrink wrap are damaged).
Damage and Defects:
It is your responsibility to inspect products that are delivered to you to determine if your items have any damage or defects.
You MUST notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days of accepting delivery.
If you notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days of delivery:
- Call us at (855) 546-9900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the damage.
- If the defects are covered by the manufacturer's warranty, you will need to file a claim with the manufacturer. We are happy to help guide you through the process of filing a warranty claim.
- We will offer parts, a discount/refund to keep the item as is, or allow a return/replacement.
- Your items cannot be used in any way to be eligible for replacement parts, a discount, or a return/full replacement.
- If you choose to keep the item for a discount or to accept replacement parts, you have 3 business days to accept or reject the offer.
- You still cannot use your items during this time.
- Keep packaging, box, and items in case the item needs to be returned to us.
If you don't notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days:
- We will not offer any refunds, replacement parts, discounts, or exchanges under any circumstances.
- After 5 business days, we are outside of our time window to file claims with the carrier or manufacturer.
- We can sell you replacement parts for repair.
CA Prop 65
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.